Friday, May 24, 2013

Teacher (Coach) Appreciation Gift

Another easy way to say Thank you to a teacher or coach. 

Using a cellophane bag, fill with some candy.  I used a box of Altoids, some lifesavers and peppermint candies.  Other suggestions to throw in your bag:  Hershey Kisses, miniature candy bars.  You can also find the teacher's (or coach's) favorite candy to add.

Cut out a shape from some construction paper.  I used a star to show that the teacher is a Super Star!  Because I used a lot of mints in my bag, I said, "Thank you for your commit "mint" to our children."
Punch a hole into the star and tie the bag with some pretty ribbon and you're done!

Yes, it's that easy.
Another teacher/coach gift.....done!

***Looking for other ideas for Teacher Appreciation gifts?  Check these out:

 Thank you for making me a Sharpie
Thank you for being my M & M
Thank you for making me a Big Smartie

No comments:

Post a Comment