Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Most Favorite Thing to Do

Well, hanging with my kids.  That's a given. 

Anything family related.  Again, a given. 

Since Alex was a year and a half, he has loved throwing a ball.  We used to play catch when he was little.  Well, I would catch.  At that age, he was still learning how to catch.  :)  He would always throw the ball to me using his left hand.  It was fun playing "catch" with him. 

Alex has always had a love for sports.  He has played basketball, baseball, soccer and even tried football for a couple of years.  He took a couple years off from baseball (I was pretty disappointed) and played (a lot of) basketball. 

This year, he decided to play baseball (yay!).  Once again, I get to watch him play baseball.  My most favorite thing to do.
practice pitching before the next inning

Pitching

pitching

My pictures are mostlyAlex pitching.  He does play first base, too.  It's hard to get a good picture of him on first.  I need a better camera.  Oh, and, it's not like he will look at me when I'm trying to take his picture.  Why make it easy for me? 

I really can't complain.  These last couple of months (and a few more weeks) I have been able to sit and do my most favorite thing.  Watch Alex play baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment