Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nurses Appreciation Week

It's Nurses Appreciation Week this week.

You are probably wondering why I brought this up. 

Well, I decided that it would be nice to remember the school nurse this week for all that she does for the kids at our (elementary) school.  Oh, and also because Bella visits the nurse quite often.  And by often, I mean, daily.  As in EVERY DAY.  I really think they should name the cot in the nurses office after Bella.  I mean, she does visit daily.  Maybe she should just have her own?

I could probably count the number of times the boys went to the nurses office on one hand.  It wasn't one of their favorite places to go visit.  In fact, one time, Alex HAD to go because he threw up in the class room (not on the floor, but, in his lap.  He didn't want to make a mess).  He even felt bad he had to leave school.

Bella's nurse visit reasons range from having a stomach ache, to needing a band aid, a paper cut, her eye hurts, her head hurts, her ear hurts, her leg hurts, her....well, I think you get the picture.

Bella thought it would be nice to brink the nurse some flowers and write a little "Thank You" note.
Nurse
Frome Bella

You are the best Nurse ever!

To all the nurses out there, Thanks for all that you do! 
And, Happy Nurses Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment