Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Shampoo - No Poo, Modified Poo, Home made Poo

Another Poo post.

After my last post on whether to Poo or not to Poo I thought I should get a haircut.  It's been almost 6 months. 

The one thing I worried about was the shampoo part of the haircut.  The salon I go to washes your hair first, then cuts it.  One time using regular shampoo isn't going to kill me, is it?  I hope not! 

My hair was in pretty good shape before I went and I know that it will take about a week to get my hair back to normal (looking good and not super dry or super oily). 

Normally the stylist puts in some oil before she styles it. 

Remove the oil with the shampoo then put oil back in with a different product.  Doesn't make sense to me either.

This time she did not put oil into my hair.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the oil treatment. 
 
My hair is a little dry, but, I'm happy with my hair cut. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    So, any affects from the poo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hair was pretty dry. It has been a week and it is getting back to normal.

      Delete