Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift - Sharpie

It's Teacher Appreciation Week here.

Every year, our school does a full, week long celebration.  Every day is something different.  Maybe it's bring in a flower for your teacher (they provide the teacher's with a vase) and your teacher ends up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers to take home.  One day we brought the teacher her favorite fruit.  The kids have written Thank You notes to their teacher(s).  And sometimes lunch is provided for the teacher(s).

Tomorrow is bring a Sharpie (in your teacher's favorite color) to school.  Strange, but, the teacher will get 20 Sharpie markers all in the same color.  I really  hope she likes Pink!

We thought we would try to make our Sharpie a little special with pretty paper and some yarn.  Oh, and I had Bella write it out.  I know it would look so perfect if I printed it out, but, the point is that the student is giving it to their teacher, not me!

"Thanks for making me a Sharpie!"


***Looking for other ideas for Teacher Appreciation gifts?  Check these out:

Thank you for being my M & M
Thank you for your Commit "mint"
Thank you for making me a big Smartie

No comments:

Post a Comment