Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Garbage Picking

Yea. It's come down to that.

Well, that sounds a lot more interesting than the real story.

Okay, Okay, I'll let you decide.  Here it goes:

There I was, at the park with Bella. Bella was climbing all over the monkey bars, then decides to climb the two pine trees. Of course she can't climb them at the same time.  She takes them on one at a time.  She does have her favorite tree, tho.

I decided to walk over to the trees.  She's a good climber, but I still get nervous.  Not sure what I could do.  Catch her?  She likes to climb to the top of these pine trees.  Yes, pine trees.  Pine needles.  Ouch.  They are probably twenty five feet tall.  Here's a close up of her up the tree.

can you see her up there? 
It's a phone picture.  Not very clear.  Let me see if there is a better one.
 
looks a little blurry from my side, but, I think you can see a pink blur.  The pink blur is Bella (I zoomed in for these shots so you can see her)
 
Well, when I walked over to watch Bella, I passed the garbage can.  It's an open can that usually has (bagged) dog poop and other miscellaneous things that you would need to throw away while at a park.  I look inside because I saw a bunch of pink and I saw a train case.  I'm not one to garbage pick, but, this was placed nicely in the can, like they might come back for it or maybe they were hoping someone would take it off their hands?  (or maybe I was on camera?)
 
Being the nosey person that I am (I'm really not that nosey) I took it out of the garbage (no dog poo was on it or other gross stuff) and opened it up.  I figured there must be something wrong with it.  I open it and find that it is full of little girl make up (LOTS of lip gloss, eye shadow, glittery stuff, etc.).  There are no dents, it's not broken.  It just needs to be cleaned up from the makeup. 
 
Bella thought it was cool and needed a place for her growing eraser collection (that's a whole story in itself).  We dumped out the used make up, took it home and disinfected cleaned it up.
 
it does close.  This shot makes like it doesn't close, but, trust me, it does close.

 So, which story do you like better?  Me?  The garbage picker?  Or, me....well, a garbage picker?  I think both stories portray me as a garbage picker, but, the second one gives more details.
 
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment