Monday, May 20, 2013

Dance Recital 2013

Bella had her Dance Recital yesterday.  The dance class is Pre Jazz.  Bella has been very excited about the show and could not wait to go up on stage.  You will see her HUGE smile in the video.  (well, she also knew that I was recording it and her grandmother was taking pictures)
workin' the tutu
 


She's got the pose down
giving the camera a little attitude

work it, girl!

The first dance was to, "Rockin' Robin."  She really got into the dance.  I Love it!  She really loves to dance and always makes up her own dances for us to watch.  You can view her dancing to this song  by clicking right HERE


in the car on the way to the recital
sporting some pink lipstick  :)

after the recital with a Dance medal and a lollipop!
 
The next song that she danced to was "Zip a dee doo dah." Another fun dance that she did and you can view it by clicking HERE.

*I had to make those HERE buttons large so my family would know where to click to find the video. I didn't want to be swamped with phone calls on how they couldn't find the video.
"Little Blue bird on my shoulder.."



I'm so proud of Bella for getting up on stage and dancing.  I know it's something that she loves to do.  In fact, she asked me as we were leaving if I signed her up for a summer dance class.  Guess I better get to work on that request. 

No comments:

Post a Comment