Friday, May 24, 2013

Wedding

We had a wedding to go to today. It was an early wedding. I got dressed and ready. The entire time I was getting ready, RT was on the phone, chatting away.  I finished getting ready, looked at the clock and realized the wedding starts in 30 minutes. Luckily, the church isn't too far from our house. I tell RT that we have to leave now and he starts to end his call (at this point, he has been talking the entire time and not getting ready). Right before he ends the call he says, "My pants are at the dry cleaners!"  I just burst out laughing. 

His plan:  He will drive to the cleaners so I can jump out and get his pants. Meanwhile, he will slide into the passenger seat, take off his pants and be ready for me.  Yea, I had a smile on my face and, as usual had to make my smart comment comeback. 

 I said, why go to the dry cleaners when we can just stay home and do that? :)

Believe it or not, we barely made it to the wedding(even though the dry cleaners was in the opposite direction).


No comments:

Post a Comment