Friday, May 10, 2013

Rainforest and Brazil

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been quite busy lately. I flew down to Brazil to visit Bella and her first grade class. They have been studying Brazil for awhile now and wanted to share their knowledge.

I received the VIP treatment and went on a wonderful tour, led by Bella, of the Amazon Rain forest. I even got to hear about Carnival (wish I was there to experience that in person).  I learned so much from my trip. Too much to write about in one post. Of course, I did take a few pictures to share with you.
 
Bella in the middle of the Amazon Rain forest

Bella's monkey

a snake found on the floor of the Rain forest

found an ant on the floor of the Rain forest
It looks like this is one of the lovable ants


"Toucans are very important to the rain forest because they help disperse seeds from the fruits they eat."  Bella





Here's proof that I was there in the Amazon Rain forest

And that concludes our tour of the Amazon Rain forest.
I'm unpacking my backpack and doing some laundry and will be back with more fun later.

No comments:

Post a Comment