Thursday, May 16, 2013

Vegetarian Diaries - Guacamole!

The other day, Bella told me that she is going to be a vegetarian.  I can see that happening.  I can see her going RAW.  She's not a huge fan of cooked vegetables.  I'm sure she says that because I am a vegetarian.

Nick has been out fishing quite a bit with some of his friends.  They caught a bunch of fish the other day, filleted and breaded them and cooked them.  He said they were delicious.  RT tried them.  Nick was trying to get me to try them.  He said, just a little bite.  I tried to explain what it would do to my body to have it.  My body isn't used to eating meat (or fish, in this case).  It has been a year since I last ate meat (fish, chicken) and having it now will just causes my stomach to go crazy.  I will feel sick for a day or so.  It isn't fun. 

The fish did look good and very tempting.  RT said they were pretty good.

I'm looking forward to RT's return.  I'm making some of this guacamole dip to celebrate.  Found it on Allrecipes.com.  Click on the recipe name and it will take you there.


taken from Allrecipes.com
2 avocados, peeled and pitted

No comments:

Post a Comment