Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Most Used Word

I ran a post awhile back about our most used word.  If you recall, the word is "what?" 

I am pleased to inform you that "what" is still the most used word in our household!  Isn't that exciting news? 

Coming in close at the number two spot is "Pippen."  Probably no surprise there.  Pippen is usually excitingly exploring the world around him when he accidentally gets into something that he has been  told not to and that is followed by a person saying,  "Pippen!"   This happens quite frequently here so "Pippen!" is said ALOT!

When I hang with the boy's brother (BB), his favorite word is "no."  He's three so he's allowed to have that as a favorite word.  I'm sure it's said to him quite a bit.  I always ask him what he does at school.  He says, "Guess."  So, I guess.

Me:  Did you play a game?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you sing?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you read a story?
BB:  No.
Me:  Did you take a nap?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you eat ice cream?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you bake a cake?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you eat cookies?
BB:  No
Me:  Did you watch a movie?
BB:  No

When I have guessed everything under the sun, I ask him to tell me what he did that day.  He then says that I did not ask him if he played a game.  (that's always the first question)  So I have to ask that question again and he finally says, "Yes!"  At this point, we are back at the sitters house and I don't get to hear any more details of his fun at school.

It was good to see that other people have a favorite word that they use (all of the time). 

What's the most used word in your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment