Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I learn from the radio

I love music.  I try to have some music on whenever I can...difficult on days that I am going from room to room.  I'm pretty open to all music.
Two of my children like listening to pop music (Chicago stations B96 and KISS-FM).  Since I'm mainly driving them around, that is what's playing in the van.
I thought I would compile a list of things that I have learned from these songs.  These are pieces of the song lyrics (I did not write them).
Let's get started.
I have learned that:

*I'm wide awake
*As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
*Someone told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend
*Party rock is in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time
*I've got the moves like Jagger
*We're going to party like it's 3012 tonight
*Starships were meant to fly (and I should "stand up and touch the sky)
*To understand the future we must go back in time
*Let's make the most of tonight like we're gonna die young
*Don't wake me up
*I'll trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss

And, the most important thing I have learned from listening to the radio?

We are never, ever, ever....getting back together.

Have any to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment