Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cats

Wasn't sure how to title this post.  I guess that will have to do for now.

I have been driving the boy to school now for over a week.  It has been a fun (and learning) experience.  I have no problem with the boy (or his brother).  They have been wonderful.  I do think I might miss it.

I should probably get back to the subject of this post. 

I pick the boy up from his sitter's house.  Sometimes he is ready and waiting at the door.  A few times I had to step inside the house and wait a few minutes for him to get ready to go.  It's those few times, entering the house.  I don't know how to explain it.  I guess I should just come right out and say it.  There is this overwhelming cat litter box odor.  I had cat's, so I feel I can talk about this subject.  (I just hope our house never had that odor!)  It's like they just poured the cat litter and the dust is still lingering in the air.  It makes you want to gasp for air, but you don't want to do it in the house.  You want fresh air.  So, you hold your breath until you're outside. 

When the boy was in the car the other day, I realized the smell was still around.  I think it had attached itself to his coat!

I know I shouldn't worry about it, but, I think about the kids breathing that in all day.  I know I wouldn't want to breathe it in all day.  And, I definitely wouldn't want my child breathing in cat litter dust all day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment