Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bulletin Board Makeover

I have this cork board in the kitchen by my desk.  I use it for pictures or notes.  For the longest time it has been on the desk, just leaning against the wall.  It falls over.  Sometimes it's just in the way.

Enter the makeover crew.

One corkboard.
One bottle of paint
One paint brush.
And, a little time.

I sanded the wood frame.  Then taped on the cork side. 

And started painting. 

I picked the dark brown color to match my kitchen cabinets.  Yes, I know that turquois is the new "in" color.  I didn't feel that turquois would look right.  I like that it matches the cabinets.  Thanks to RT it is now hanging up......



 and ready to use!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a cork board leaning against the wall - and falling over - too.

    ReplyDelete