Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags from Paint Chips

It's that time of year! 
I love wrapping presents, don't you? 
Once you settle on the type of wrapping paper you will use (paper, material, recycled paper) it's time for a gift tag.
I made use of our ever growing supply of paint chips (paint swatches?).  Bella seems to gravitate towards them when we are at the store.  It's nice to put them to good use instead of just storing them in a cabinet.
Better Homes and Gardens paint chips
nothing but fanciness at our house
 
I cut off the names and wording on the paint chips
Made a template of a Christmas tree
I kept the lines simple so it will be easy to cut out
I used off white construction paper that I glued to the back of the paint swatch so I can write on it
 used my awl to punch small holes at the top
gift tags waiting to be used
 
Happy Wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment