Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hershey Candy Cane Kisses

The Hershey Candy Cane Kisses that I bought for the family had to be hidden.  I had good intentions of sharing them with everyone.  After tasting one (I LOVE PEPPERMINT) I decided that I would spare them any exposure to these candies.  I would suffer the pain of hoarding them and keeping them all to myself.
It sounds selfish, I know.    It's Christmas.  I should be sharing at this time of year!  What's wrong with me?
So, I went out and purchased a second bag.  I had every intention of sharing that with RT and the kids. 
Yea, that one made it out of the bag and.....straight to a hiding spot.
I'm not sure how long I can keep this secret.  If RT reads my blog, then he knows that there are two bags of Hershey Candy Kisses somewhere in the house.
Or, are there?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment