Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Opening up the mail today and it's a letter from a health insurance company.  I'm thinking maybe they are offering free or real cheap health insurance rates (yea, right). 
The first line reads:  Your child will soon turn 26.
As you know, our oldest turned 16 a couple of days ago.  I thought maybe I misread the letter.
I look and it's addressed to RT. 
I walked downstairs and told him I found out. 
I can't believe he was hiding this all of these years and that this was a fine way finding out in a letter from some insurance company that he has another child. 
Unbelievable!
Of course it's not true. 
We did get a good laugh about it.
I'm wondering where they got their information from? 
Letters like this can cause some huge fights, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment