Saturday, December 22, 2012

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care

With hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there...

I love that Christmas poem, The Night Before Christmas,  by Clement C. Moore!

I FINALLY have stockings for the dogs.  Yes, Newton is 10 and has never had a stocking.  Santa usually just drops a few things for him around the fireplace.  Last year, Bella found a stocking and taped a piece of paper to a stocking.  On the paper she wrote: Newton.  This year, since we have Pippen, Bella insists that he have a stocking too. 

I have LOTS of extra stockings laying around.  Well, not laying around.  Packed in with the Christmas decorations.  Bella picked out two.  I wrote the names in glue and then sprinkled them with GLITTER!  (I love glitter!)  I let it sit overnight, shook off the extra glitter and

there you have it.  Personalized stockings for the dogs.

Now we wait patiently for Santa Claus (Saint Nicholas) to arrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment