Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Tags

Do you save old Christmas cards?
I do.
I always say that I'm going to do something with them.
I have made them into postcard Thank You notes for Christmas gifts. 
Turned them into new Christmas cards. 
And now, Christmas card gift tags!
I know I've had a lot of posts on gift tags.  I ran out of gift tags last year and had to do something this year.  I started making them early so they are ready when we need them.
Easy project.

I looked at each one and just cut out parts of the card that I thought would look nice on the back of a tag. 


Make sure there is no writing on the back.  You can use an awl or hole punch and attach with ribbon or string.  I thought this was a beautiful card.  I love the dove and Peace on Earth.  So pretty.
I got quite a few tags from it


Now all I need are some presents to wrap so I can use all of my new gift cards!

1 comment: