Monday, December 31, 2012

Scary-Journey's year in review 2012

A lot has happened in the last year.  This is just a few of the highlights of my year. 

We started the year off on a sad note.  It's so hard to say goodbye.  The hot water heater.  Then, Mr. Wash and Mrs. Dry.  sigh.  Sad. 

We perked up a little and started to pay attention (especially while driving) because Nick got his permit (AHHHH!).

We talked about our favorite word in our house. 
What? 
Our favorite word. 
What?
I said, our favorite word.
Wait, what?

RT and Bella attended their first Sweetheart dance.
We were introduced to Mr. Artsy Photographer
My favorite fun word to say:  lozenge.
Sang along to:  Da Doo Ron Ron Ron Da Doo Ron Ron.
I became a vegetarian (yea, and am still getting a lot of flak about it)
I was witnessed. (and still am harassed witnessed)
Toured the walking paths, even found some money along they way.
Got a new pet named Arthur (the carpenter ant) who had a short circle of life
Got another (rescue) pet, a puppy this time and named him Pippen.
Our first Halloween craft posts along with our first guest blogger, Anthony
Discussed my families problem with batteries.
We also went on some trips:
Arboretum
Willowbrook Wildlife Center
Michigan
Door County
Museum of Mexican Art
Museum of Contemporary Art
Humane Society
Danada Equestrian Center (hay ride)

That's the short version of my year.  If you want more details, you'll just have to read the posts.  :) 
I think 2012 was a fun year and I am looking forward to what 2013 has to offer.

Happy New Year!

1 comment: