Sunday, December 30, 2012

Up and coming artist

I do talk a lot about art and artists and, especially, art-city.org .  I enjoy artists and their artwork.

This time I get to talk about an up and coming artist.  One that you should keep your eyes on.  She is just starting out.  Her first showing is at the local library.

The first second of our family to break out and have her artwork on display.  (her grandmother is an artist and has shown her paintings)  I guess it runs in the family.  :)
Here is a little insight to the artwork from the artist, herself:
 
i made it in art class .it is a native amarcan blankat.my gramathr is a artist.  we had to look it up in a book .thos are the one,s i picked.  There were several different designs in the book.  It had to be a story. The sides of the picture had to be the same thing.  My story tells evil and nice.  The green is an evil color, the other side is nice colors.   The little S's on the bottom are smoke. 
e

Ok, I know it's just the library.  How many young artists get this great opportunity?

Bella was quite proud. 

And so are we. 

No comments:

Post a Comment