Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Photo Book

I was going to call this post a Valentine Love book, but, I thought that might send everyone's mind in a different direction and be a little risque. 

Valentine Photo book sounds a little better.

I have made several photo books here and here  .

For this book I used an empty cereal box.  I cut four square pieces out of the box. 

Using scrapbook paper, I covered both sides of the cardboard.

 Printed out my pictures and, using some other pretty paper, I put my pictures in the book.




Of course I added a little heart to the back
This will say: " Made with love from Mom"

 Oh, and I got to use my crop-o-dile to make the holes.  I love that tool!

This book is about Bella.  The book was going to be for RT with pictures of us together but I realize that we don't have any pictures of us together.  I'm usually taking the pictures so we have pictures of him (and the kids, of course).  He has some pictures from his camera (of sticks and the kids).  My goal is to get some pictures of the two of us together.  RT told me to photo shop some pictures together.  Considering there really aren't many pictures of me it might be impossible.   Maybe I should put together a book of his stick pictures.

I added stickers and some ribbon to pretty it up.
I wrote a little about the pictures and decorated the pages a bit

All ready for Valentines Day!
 
Spread the love!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the book! I actually laughed out loud when I read, "He has some pictures from his camera (of sticks and the kids)." Too funny!

    ReplyDelete