Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun Scrapbooks

Our Daisy troop is making individual scrapbooks.  Little memory keepsakes of our year in Daisys.

Bella had so much fun scrap booking that she wanted us to do one together.  I found a real easy scrapbook idea here and thought we would give it a try.

What you need:
children's board book - good size to put pictures inside- find at dollar store or resale shops
pretty scrapbook papers
acid free glue
ribbons, stickers
ruler
pencil
scissors
your imagination



Bella just dove right into this project.  No fear.  Picked out her papers (I had to measure and cut) and glued them in.  She was done gluing and I had just started cutting paper for my book!
As you can see, we didn't match the pages.  We wanted fun.  Bella is putting pictures of her vacations in her book.  She had RT print a few pictures for her and she started gluing them in her book.








I am not sure what I want in my book.  I finally decided on the cover (that took awhile).  I have a feeling that we will be making another one before spring break is over.

I started the flower shaped book, here are the papers we picked out.
 Very easy to put together and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment