Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My embarrassing moment for the day

Embarrassing moments.  Everyone has them.

Today was my turn.

I let the dogs out this morning.  Something I do every morning.  Remember when we got each of the dogs and I was told I wouldn't have to do anything?  Yea, I remember that, too.

Anyway.  I fed both dogs and let them out again.  I have to make sure I clean up after Newton for certain reasons.

I thought I would put in a load of laundry to start off my day.  When I got the load going, I checked on the dogs and was upset at what was happening.  I ran out the door and said, "Don't eat Poo!"  (this is to Pippen) 

Of course, my next door neighbor was right there. 

Can you say embarrassing? 

Good thing we've been neighbors for awhile.  I'm pretty sure this isn't the first (and probably won't be the last) time he has experienced our weirdness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment