Thursday, February 21, 2013

Know your target market

I think I have seen it all.

Bella just got a letter (advertisement) addressed to her from AT & T for a new cell phone.  Smart phones, too.  Not the average phone that doesn't have any of the bells and whistles.  Smart phones!

Yea.  I know.  She's seven!  Nothing like starting them early, huh?  I mean, I'm sure she's going to be a talker.  Chit chatting with all of her friends at all hours of the day (and night).  She already has old cell phones (that do not have service) that she pretends are real.

Of course, I didn't let her see it.  I don't want to hear how she has to have a cell phone.   (she can come up with some good arguments...none of which make sense)

As funny as it seems, the uneasy feeling I have about this is, how did they get her name and address?

No comments:

Post a Comment