Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Cards

Bella made all of her valentines day cards for her class.

We have lots of glitter, stickers, paper, glitter glue, bling, doilies and ribbon to use.  Bella dove into the glitter glue and decided that's what she wanted to use for all of her cards.   Glitter glue gobs take awhile to dry.  Good thing we started this project a week early.  We also used sequins (glued them on in the shape of a heart) and, of course, my favorite, paper heart mosaics.  (I didn't get a close up of those, you will just have to take my word for it that they were cute!)

I made a  card for RT.  I used glitter!  and made sure I used a shot of my ancient bottle of hairspray to hold the glitter onto the card.

I also decorated a lunch bag for a little gift for Bella.
like my card?
I used a foam heart and glittered it (glue then glitter) and a little hair spray
The great thing is this is a foam heart sticker so I didn't add any glue.  Just peel and stick.

I made some cookies and brownies for the boys of the house.  I didn't think they would want a gushy valentine card from their mom.  :)

Did you do anything special today?

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment