Monday, February 25, 2013

Fast Food

Alex had several basketball games on Saturday.  Two of them were spread out around dinner time.  I promised them I would take them (Alex and Bella) out for dinner.  Of course, Alex picks a fast food place.  This isn't one of the popular places across the country (or world) (think McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King), it's more of a local fast food chain.

Once they made their decision, I made my dinner to bring with me.  I'm not a big fan of fast food.  Especially when you don't know ALL of the ingredients.  Then, I have to factor in the whole vegetarian meal.  I know I'm safe if I pack my own food, so I did.

When we got to the restaurant (it was packed!  well, it was Saturday night) there was a sign on the door that said, "No outside food allowed."  That meant I would have to eat my dinner in the car.  Again, no big deal. 

Bella was a little upset about it.  She told me that when she grows up she is going to have a restaurant and have food for vegetarians.  I said I would gladly come and eat at her restaurant (and even work there). 

No comments:

Post a Comment