Friday, February 22, 2013

My Fan Club

Every morning, on my return walk from the bus stop, I look up at our house and this is what I see:
My fan club
sorry about the bad picture
The hearts around them shows their love for me

If I leave the house, they stare out the front window with sad eyes wondering why I didn't take them with me.  When I return, they are there at the window, waiting patiently.  Do they stand there the whole time?  I'm sure Newton lays down after a couple of minutes.  (he's ten, he's allowed to rest)  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Pippen stood there waiting the entire time.  (he's such a Mama's boy!)

They make a great welcome home committee.  It's good to know that you are loved and appreciated. 

Of course, I'm the one that feeds them.....

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. I had to laugh which made the kids ask, "What?" So I showed them, and they laughed, too. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete