Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vegetarian Diaries - Falafel

When I hear falafel I think of Jeff Foxworthy and his take on falafel.  He refers to it as "feel awful."

I have to admit that I was a little scared to try it (especially after Jeff Foxworthy talking about it).  I thought I would overcome my fear and at least give it a try.  I found a falafel mix at the store and tried it out.


Can you tell that I now love it?  Do you think I have enough?

I have to admit that the box mix is so easy to make.  These can be eaten plain or add a little hummus.  Sometimes I put them in a pita (or a warm tortilla).  (for some reason we have tons of tortillas) 

The directions are on the box.

*by the way, I'm not getting paid for this post, although I should since I obviously enjoy their product

My next adventure is to try my hand at making falafel from scratch.  It can't be THAT hard to make, right?  (famous last words)

No comments:

Post a Comment