Friday, April 12, 2013

Cell Phone Bill

Got our first cell phone bill since Alex got his phone.  My last post tells you how he is constantly texting.  We had a bet on how many texts he would have this first month (our cell phone company gives you a running total of how many you use).  Luckily we have an unlimited plan.  My bet was over 5,000 texts.  Alex went with under 1,000.  (I think it was 500 or 700 texts)

And the winner is......(drum roll)....

There isn't a winner.  I did come close, though.  The final count for number of texts by Alex in his first month of having a phone is.... 4,867.  I was only 114 off (I said over 5,000, remember?) 

His challenge for next month is to surpass that number.  I'm sure he will have no problem accepting the challenge and passing last months numbers. 

I'll update you next month with the totals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment