Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photo Dump - March

Just some things I took pictures of during the month of March and thought I would share them.  Sorry I am dumping them in April.  It took me awhile to figure out how to empty the pictures on my phone onto my computer. 

This is a birthday card to Alex (from Bella).  I thought it was funny.  I had to save it.

On the left is his hair (he got another hair cut) I'm sure you remember in previous posts how he likes to grow his hair long.
On the right side it says, "I love you! Even though you're mean to me I still love you."
That's sibling love for ya'!  Hey!  At least she's honest, right?

We celebrated Pippen's birthday (he turned one on March 15) and this is the only decent picture I have (he was quite excited about the pupcakes I made for him.  That's what I called them.  Doggy cakes = pupcakes.

Me (and Bella) on my birthday
 
 
Alex on his birthday (the big 13!)

yea.  Two teenagers in the house.  Watch out!
I took this next picture during the snow storm we had on March 5

SNOW!

coloring Easter eggs

Went for a hike around Herrick Lake
we took the long loop. 
Love this view (and Newton's back side)

Newton had to get in just about every picture I took


The pasticho I made for "Easter Sunday" dinner
(one of two Easter Sunday's we will celebrate)

No comments:

Post a Comment