Monday, April 1, 2013

WASH YOUR HANDS!

I don't have to say that as much these days. Our house employs the "Hand Washing Police."

The Hand Washing Police (HWP) monitor everyone's trip to the bathroom. As you are leaving the bathroom, the HWP ask if you washed your hands. Sometimes they don't ask because they already know the answer. If there is a violation, the HWP let's everyone within a 5 mile radius know that you did not wash your hands. They do this by yelling, "WASH YOUR HANDS!" Over and over and over until you finally go back to wash your hands.

I haven't been busted by the HWP. Probably because I wash my hands after using the bathroom.

I do know one person who gets busted ALOT. She refuses to listen to the HWP so I have to step in (as the Supreme Hand Washing Authority) and (strongly) suggest to the person that they wash their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment