Thursday, April 25, 2013

Makin' Bacon

Whenever Nick makes bacon, an occurrence that has happened quite a few times in the last week or so, Alex and Bella ask him to make them some, too.  Nick gets a little frustrated (not wanting to turn his taste of bacon into a project to feed his siblings) but ends up making enough bacon for everyone.  What a good big brother.

Last night he was making a hamburger and decided he wanted bacon on it.  He got out the bacon and immediately Alex says, "I want some bacon!"  Nick said, "I'm just making enough for my burger."  Bella was walking up the stairs and said, "I want bacon too!"  I'm not sure how she knew he was cooking bacon.  The bacon was not cooking at that time so it wasn't sense of smell that gave it away.  I think my kids must have a bacon radar.  You can just touch the bacon in the refrigerator or freezer,  turn around and one of them will be standing right next to you asking if you are going to make bacon.

Nick said that he is not making bacon for everyone.  He then stated that he is done making bacon for everyone.  Alex and Bella both asked him to make them some bacon.

A few minutes later, everyone is in the kitchen happily eating bacon.

1 comment: