Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Craft Witch's Hat

Time for our witch craft.

I had to say it.  It's been awhile since I last said it.

This is another easy halloween craft.  We had fun making this one.  I think we will make a bigger one next time.

The "we" is me along with my sidekick, Bella.  Sometimes she approves of the crafts and likes doing them, then there are those times where, well, things just don't work out.

Everything worked out for our witch's hat today.  It's pretty easy.

For this hat, you can use any of the following:
black construction paper
black foam
black felt

I chose black foam.

To decorate the hat you can use glitter, glitter glue, foam (yellow to make a buckle), stickers, pom poms, etc.  Use your imagination.

I drew a ........go ahead, say it with me, .... a template of a witch's hat.  I tried to make my hat fancy.  Making little curly q's on the top and sides.

Trace your hat out onto your black construction paper (black foam for me) and cut it out.
Since my hat is so small (yea, I'm not sure why I made it so small), I just added a buckle to my hat using some glue and gold glitter.  Like I said, you can get fancy and decorate the hat.  Little stars would be cute.
a little bigger, add some fancy clothes to go with it and I'm all set for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment