Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Getting in the mood for Halloween

Fall is finally here!

I have a few crafts that I have done in the past here on the blog.  Here is a quick list of my Halloween crafts:

Halloween
Bat Pencil Cup
Extra Crafts - using construction paper, owls, witch, ghost, foam monsters
Mosaic Pumpkin - using paint chips
Mosaic Pumpkin - using construction paper
Owl - using construction paper
Pony Tail Craft - using ribbon
Pumpkin and Ghost - using Popsicle sticks
Pumpkin Magnet - using foam
Spider - using pipe cleaners
SPIDER
Spider (under $1 craft)
Witch's Hat

You can check out my full list of crafts here.

Thought I would put some links to a couple of yummy fall favorites:

Halloween Candy Cupcakes (not a recipe, but, what to do with extra leftover candy)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hopefully these will help you get into that Fall Halloween spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment