Saturday, October 31, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - October


Here is my update for October.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random  act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of the kind things that I have done this month.

Gave away some produce from my garden
let people ahead of me in line*
Gave a quarter to someone for a cart
Greeting people on the paths during my walks
Read books to kids on Star Wars Read Day
Saying hi to people in the car next to me

*I let a guy ahead of me at the grocery store and he must have thanked me a half dozen times.

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here

No comments:

Post a Comment