Monday, October 12, 2015

Manic Monday


Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream


Alex missed the bus this morning.  When I knocked on his door he said he didn't miss the bus because it's 6:16am.  I said it's 7:16am.  (the bus arrives at 6:30am)

So, there I am, quickly driving him to school.  I made a stop at the grocery store on the way home.  I couldn't remember all of the things I needed so I'll have to make another stop at the store on the way home from work.  

There is dance class today and I promised Alex we would pop tags at the thrift store to find some items to wear for homecoming week (that's this week).

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday

So, that's my theme song for the day.  If you want to hear it and see the video, click here.

Hope your Monday is off to a better start.

No comments:

Post a Comment