Friday, October 30, 2015

Accident Prone

Lately I have had a long run of accidents.  We aren't talking car accidents.  Just small, little situations where getting hurt is involved.

Lets start off with getting bit by the dog.  Yes.  Pippen bit me.  It wasn't his fault.  I don't think he realizes he bit me.  I brought him to the bus stop with me.  We are trying to work on his social skills...he gets a little crazy when around other dogs.   It's not a good crazy, more like a psycho attack dog crazy.  Anyway, Pippen was being "OK" when two other dogs approached the bus stop.  I made him lay down.  All was well until the two dogs decided to bark viciously at him.  I went to hold his snout and, he moved, my finger went between his teeth as he continued to bark.   Ouch!  No, I didn't get upset with him.  Like I said, he had no clue.  I should know better (the little rascal!).  This happened a couple of weeks ago and my finger is still sore.

A couple of days later, as I was making cookies, I took the last cookie sheet out of the oven and placed it on the counter and somehow burned the inside of my arm.  I did a good job.  It got infected. It's getting better now but, my arm still hurts.

When I went to check on dinner in the oven last night I burned the top of my hand.  I should have pulled the pan out of the oven, but, somehow spaced out and just put my hand in there to check it.  Yea, I guess I'm not that smart.

Today at work I was checking in boxes and got a paper cut (cardboard box cut?) on my hand.

I think my plan is to stay away from hot pans and sharp objects for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment