Friday, January 13, 2012

Peace and ...

I love when it snows.  I am the snow thrower in the family (everyone needs one).  I like to tell people that most people buy a snow thrower, RT married one.  I think of it as exercise.  It's also nice and peaceful to be outside, shoveling and the snow is falling.  It's magical.  All is quiet. (that's something I don't get much at home with the kids)

This morning's shovel was nice.  Bella came out and was helping me.  She's a workhorse.  I think she will eventually take over once I am no longer able.  All was nice and quiet (no snowfall, tho), we were at the end of the driveway when the snowblower people came out.  I understand the older people having one but, people younger than me have them.  We don't have long driveways here.  Its funny, because Bella was bothered by it, too.  She said she liked the quiet. 

We finished up quickly, played a little in the snow then went back inside the house.  We'll go out later when its quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment