Friday, January 13, 2012

Clean, Clean, Clean

Loving the new washer and dryer.  They actually get my clothes clean!  (something I am not used to) (well, not like I've been walking around in dirty clothes)  I should say with minimal effort on my part.  I can put away the ol' washboard.  And plans for having a stream put in the backyard have been scrapped. (yes, I am kidding)

After looking at my pictures of the old machines, I have decided that my laundry area needs a little perking up. (I spend ALOT of time here, so, it should be a cheery area that I want to spend time in)  And, I certainly have spent alot of time in that area since the new washer/dryer have joined us.  I will have to post pictures later when I start sprucing it up.

For now, I'm very thankful for my new washer and dryer.  So happy that they could join us.  So, thankful, that I must Tebow it..


No comments:

Post a Comment