Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nail Clippers

There is a controversy rising in our household.  It has been going on for many years.  Unfortunately, I think only one person is aware of the plot.  It is causing undue stress.  It is all over a pair of nail clippers.

Let's hear RT's side of the story, shall we?

RT claims that he sees the nail clippers on the bathroom counter and will then decide to clip his nails.  He will then put them on his side of the medicine cabinet (or in his bag in the drawer).  He says they are there to be used.  If he puts them in his bag, it is because we might need them if we go somewhere (ie, on vacation).  He does not intentionally take them and hide them from me.

Ok, let's hear my side of the story now.

The nail clippers are put in a bag in a drawer in the bathroom that also holds nailpolish.  I keep them all together so I know where they are when I need them.  In an emergency, if you need the nail clippers, I know exactly where to find them. (nail clipper emergencies happen all the time, it's best to always be prepared)  I started keeping them in the bag, because if they were left on the counter (see above), they would disappear and I could not find them. 

RT would like to stress that I did not keep them inside my bag this time.  I intentionally hid them.  He says that I have them in the nail clippers witness protection program.  (I can not reveal their new location at this time, as they are protected by the U.S. Marshals)

I explained that they were in the bag, and they were being plucked out of their cozy, home.  Kidnapped, used and put somewhere away from their home, they were all alone and afraid in their new surroundings.  I couldn't live with that!  Especially if I really needed to use them and didn't have the time or manpower to search the surrounding area and locate them in their new hiding place.

I extended the olive branch and pulled the clipper's out of their protective home (I went in alone, remember, no one can know their whereabouts) and placed them on the bathroom counter for him to use.

RT has informed  me that he will be going to the store and buying his own nail clippers.


Want more on Nail Clippers, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment