Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I think I'm paranoid

When I started this blog, I was writing about happenings around me (well, I still am).  I think RT was getting paranoid I was going to write about him or twist things around with my words (apparently, I must be good at that).  I think he was afraid to do things in fear that I would put a little spin on it and blog about it.  The thought didn't cross my mind, but, when he mentioned it, it did sound like something fun to do.

Lately he has taken to giving me topics to write about on my blog.  Of course, they aren't serious topics.  "RT eats lunch," "I made dinner," "Washing the dishes."  The titles are said like an announcer, then he will say a few lines that could go under that post.

An example:

"RT eats lunch.  Today RT sat down and ate a sandwich.  He said it was good."

Today I had him.  I told him I was going to talk about him and personal things.  I said it would be good and boost my blog up in the ranks.  After mentioning a topic to him and what I would say, he hesitated for a little bit (because, well, it's something that I would probably do and, it could be embarassing).  I told him I was kidding.  Of course, he then told me that it was a great idea and that more people would read it if they are searching that particular word. 

I think I'll just keep him paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment