Monday, March 31, 2014

March google search in review

I love to see how people make it over to my blog.  I find some of the searches amusing.  I thought I would share with you what people put in the search engine and brought them to my blog.

Here we go:

fancy sign saying your mother doesn't live here

       This person got to my post about how the kids should clean up after themselves and a picture of my messy counter top with lots of dirty dishes and glasses. Talk about a great first impression.  Moving on....

hair cut straight across the bottom 

      This person got here from images of making my sock owls.  I don't remember saying hair, but, I must have said cut straight across (the sock).  I did google this and a picture of mine (socks that are cut straight across) is under the images for this search.  Kinda strange if you ask me.

Board game big payday close look

My post about the PayDay game has been HUGE!  I get so many hits on it. The pictures that I have appear in images for the PayDay game.

Scared for dance recital

probably a combination of my blog title and Bella's dance recital post

Ready for 7th grade

This one through me for a loop.  I think it's this post when Alex got a hair cut.

George Washington haircut

This one is the same for ready for 7th grade.  Now, who is searching for a George Washington haircut?


Hope you enjoyed the search key words as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment