Monday, March 10, 2014

40 Bags in 40 Days - Day 4

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing on their big purge.

I have tackled the kitchen (pantry and cabinets) and came out with two bags.  I include my recycling in my bag count, even though that went into the recycle bin.  These were grocery sized bags, by the way.  (there is recycling because "some people" like to leave empty boxes in the pantry)

I also worked on the desk in the kitchen and walked away with a bag.  All those papers that I feel I should save for school are now in the recycle bin. *

*We all know where this is leading, don't we?  In a month from now I will probably write a post about how I can't find an important paper and that I have torn the house apart looking for it.  You will have to do your part and just say, "You probably threw it out in your massive big clean out!" 

I'm working on the office now.  This is a couple days process.  I am already 2 bags in.  The file cabinet is always a good place to clean out.  That should have it's own day.  I have more areas in the office to be touched and hope to move on soon.

How are you doing with your 40 bag mission?

No comments:

Post a Comment