Thursday, March 6, 2014

Glitter, EVERYWHERE!

Bella had a friend over and they decided to do a craft. I'm OK with Bella doing crafts at the table.

Bella said that there was no clean up when her friend went home. I should have known something was up when she rubbed her hands together then all over Pippen, who was immediately covered in red glitter.

I did not get down to the basement until late last night and I found













GLITTER!  LOTS AND LOTS OF GLITTER!

This was found on top of a set of drawers that hold craft items and paper.  The rest, which I did not get a picture of, was on a piece of paper in the middle of the basement (on the carpet). 

I was hoping it was Fairy dust and that the Fairies would come over and clean it up.

Does this count towards one of the bags for the 40 Days?

No comments:

Post a Comment