Friday, March 28, 2014

Quiet, Please!

I think I have mentioned that we have the loudest house on the block.  This is mostly due to Alex and Bella.  Nick is not loud (well, sometimes his music is, but, that's a different story and he keeps it contained to his room).  The other two are just LOUD!

Bella tends to talk loud.  I have asked her on numerous occasions to use her quiet voice (or indoor voice). She replies, "I don't have a quiet voice. This is my voice."  This is said LOUDLY while everyone is upstairs sleeping. I'm sure everyone in our town heard  her.

She has just discovered playing the XBox live game with a friend. She uses a headset. I can hear her friend yelling through the headset. Bella yells back. I try to explain that you don't have to yell. You can just talk normally and the other person will hear you.  They both continue to yell.

If they just opened up the window and yelled, they could probably hear each other. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have gotten one of your kids by mistake.

    ReplyDelete