Monday, March 10, 2014

Things that go bump in the night

I'm here to tell you that there are weird sounds that only happen in the middle of the night.  They are there to scare the living day lights out of you.

The End. 

Okay, maybe I should elaborate a little. 

There are weird sounds that only happen in the middle of the night.  They are there to scare the living day lights out of you.  You get out of bed, walk around and can never find the source of the sound.  When you climb back into bed you will hear the sound again.  And again.  And again.  Taunting you to get out of bed again. 

The End.

This happened to me last night.  I typed the above while laying there listening to the sounds and waiting for some psycho to jump into our bed room.  Yea, that's what went through my head and I don't even watch horror films.

The sound that I heard was similar to the sound when Alex drops the weights on the basement floor.  Alex was sleeping.  So was Nick (but, he doesn't drop the weights on the floor when he works out).  The dogs were down in the basement.  Maybe Pippen was working out and Newton was spotting him?  Or maybe RT now makes some weird, strange noise while he sleeps that sounds like weights being dropped on the basement floor.

Well, that's my story.

 If I don't return, at least you have a description of the sound from this psycho killer.

2 comments:

  1. I like to think it was Pippen working out and Newton spotting him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that's what it was, too. :)

    ReplyDelete