Saturday, March 1, 2014

A cup of tea, or me?

So, for the last couple of days I have been fighting off a cold. I have to say that my body is doing a great job fighting it off. I'm thinking its the healthy diet.(I've been eating fruits and vegetables. Very little processed foods). I have also upped my tea intake. I like to have a cup of tea now and then. When I'm sick (like now) I will have more than a cup of tea per day. 

I do notice, and maybe it's just me, the affects tea has on me. For me, drinking just one cup of tea is the equivalent to drinking ten gallons of water.  

It probably doesn't help that I was drinking water while drinking my tea. 

It doesn't hit me right away. It's delayed a couple of hours. And when it hits, well, I have to go. My biggest worry is waking up in the middle of the night. Will I make it?  


No comments:

Post a Comment