Monday, March 24, 2014

Seeing is believing

I had to go clothes shopping with the boys. We have a wedding to attend this coming weekend and I realize that they need something decent to wear. They are going to be ushers and will be given a tie to wear so a button down shirt and nice slacks (and shoes) are needed for this occasion.  Nick can wear RT's shoes, so that was one less thing to get. Just need a pair of shoes for Alex

I do have to mention that Nick did not want to go shopping.  He has been putting up a fuss about going to the wedding (it's a relative, so, we have to go).  Going into this, I knew this was going to be a fun trip.  (yea, I'm kidding)

It was in the 20's outside. I was appropriately dressed, pants and winter coat. And my companions?  Well... I think having a visual will help, so here is a picture. 


Yea. One is in flip flops, the other is wearing socks with sandals.  

Did I mention that it was 20F?

More happened on this trip, but I will spare you the details. Let's put it this way, drinks should be served when I clothes shop (with Nick).   

Oh, and by the way.... you never saw this picture. 

I don't want to get in trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment