Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Monsters University

Yesterday, we went to see the movie Monsters University.

If you ask my kids what my favorite (children's) movie is, they will say, "Monsters, Inc."  Hands down, it's the best of Disney's children's movies.  (at least, in my opinion)  I mean, what's not to love about Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal)?  And, how about Sully (John Goodman)? 

We have been waiting for months for Monsters University (MU) to come out.  We watched the trailers and laughed and laughed.  We planned how we would go the day the movie came out.  (unfortunately, that didn't happen due to circumstances beyond our control)  My kids were excited because they know how much I love Monsters, Inc. and couldn't wait to see it MU with me. 

The day finally came.

Yesterday, we went to see the movie Monsters University.

We laughed out loud and walked away with lots of great lines to use.  I have to say, I can't wait to see it again.  :)

What a great way to end the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment